Monday, July 9, 2012

Tribloggeratops

A couple days ago on Triond I posted an article, "Getting Back to Basics with my Brand," about my ongoing attempts to collect my writing projects into a brand.  The new brand name is Tribloggeratops, a name I chose because I write three blogs.  The picture that now goes with the name is a cute dinosaur created by Conty for Wikipedia.  The artist released the image into public domain, so I can use and abuse it.  I put the brand name under the dinosaur and here we have it:


I made a small version (150 x 150 pixels) to use as an avatar as well.  I'm using this image on YouTube and Twitter.  The smaller version lacks the brand name, but the brand name wouldn't be legible on the avatar.


* * *

Thus far I've only re-posted to Nut House Insider.  I plan to continue until I've re-posted all the Nut House Insider articles from Triond, then I'll begin to contribute some original material.  Look forward to plenty of limericks!

* * *

Advertisements for Nut House Insider will continue to run on this blog.  Please click on ads for products that interest you.  I get no revenue from clicks, but I do receivea small commission on purchases made from click-throughs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment